“It’s important for us to make it clear that abortion is not just a violation of the human rights of an unborn child, but it is also a violent assault on a woman’s body as well. Society needs to understand the harm abortion has done to women.”
-- Ashley McGuire

Friday, November 9, 2018

More Hypocrisy

I was watching TV and saw an ad for the March of Dimes. I've seen the ads before and they never affected me one way or another. But, this time the way the ad presented newborns, just struck with me. I had another memory. it was quite vivid.

My mother was always making us kids do the stuff she wanted to do. That's just how it was. One of those things was going around collecting money for the March of Dimes. Seemed OK to me, when I was a kid. But, after watching this ad, I no longer think it's OK. Now, don't get me wrong. It's OK, just not something my mother should have done considering her true feelings.

Here I am, in elementary school, going around collecting for the March of Dimes. It was OK and I really didn't mind. But, several years later here comes the hypocrisy. Mom, believes it's OK to kill babies. But, she collects for the March of Dimes. Hypocritical, don't you think? But remember, with Mother, it was always about image. On the outside she looked and acted acceptable. But, behind closed doors and with people she never associated with, she became the murderer of our most innocent.

It just struck me in the heart. The way that ad was presented just slapped me in the face with Mother's hypocrisy and need to keep her murderous beliefs hidden from the light. It disgusts me and she disgusts me.

This is the ad that I saw. After looking it up, I realize it's not a new ad. But, it was new to me and it just ripped my heart apart. How can a Mother kill her own grandchild and pretend to support this wonderful cause? Only a monster!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment